Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad

I know I am taking a break to figure things out but I wanted to take a minute and honor these awesome people –

This is my mom and dad and they have been married to each other for 49 years!!!

DSC_4628b

I want to honor them and thank them for the legacy of love that they have given to all of us!!

I made them a card and I neglected to take a picture of it before I gave it to them – But it had red on it – my mom’s favorite color, and the word forever – how long they want to be together!! I wrote a tribute about the 40 plus people who have been a benefit of their love and lives of service!!

I love you, Mom and Dad!!!

6 thoughts on “Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad

Happy Anniversary to your wonderful parents! 49 years is an amazing milestone – we hit 41 this year, and are still crazy about each other! Hope their day’s been delightful!

What a great milestone! Happy anniversary to them both! And HUGS to you! :) Mynn xx

Happy anniversary to your parents, Taunya! 49 years is one amazing accomplishment, especially in today’s day and age. We’re halfway to 50 years together. :)

Wow!! What fabulous role models you have Taunya. What is their secret? I bet they get asked that a lot. I always ask that when I meet couples that have been married a long time. Marriage is a wonderful but it is hard work!!

Patti says:

Beautiful photograph! I think if is so wonderful that you have your parents and they are still together! Not all of us can say that!! My Mom is gone now but my parents were divorced : ( never stops hurting!

Hug them for me : ) and get one for yourself too!!

Patti

Happy Anniversary, Taunya’s Mom and Dad! Congratulaions on 49 years of marriage! My husband and I just celebrtaed #3 (I was an ‘old’ bride, marrying him when I was 51 – but it just shows that the sparkle of love can happen at any time! I’m so lucky!) I know you’re an amazing couple, because Taunya is amazing with her heart as big as Everest (x 2), her spirit of exuberant joy, passion and compassion; her deep desire to create and share beauty in the world. She is a gem and a treasure in my life, so I can only imagine how incredibly remarkable she is in yours. She spreads love…and I’m so thrilled she shared your photo with us, because this IS a photo infused with love!
    Hugs galore,