Enjoy Your Day Card

Hey there, popping in just to post a card I made for a challenge or two or three!  They are listed down below my card!!

Here is the card I made:

CAS card made with Doodlebug Washi Tape and stamps from Newton's Nook!  The image of Newton was stamped on several colors and patterns of paper and then paper pieced - I think it turned out pretty good!! Tearing waves in the washi tape was probably the hardest part!!! :)

CAS card made with Doodlebug Washi Tape and stamps from Newton’s Nook! The image of Newton was stamped on several colors and patterns of paper and then paper pieced – I think it turned out pretty good!! Tearing waves in the washi tape was probably the hardest part!!! :)

Linking up at the Following Challenges:

Hope you enjoyed seeing my paper pieced card!! See you soon!!

19 thoughts on “Enjoy Your Day Card

Taunya, I just love this Newton image! The washi waves are a perfect touch! Great CAS card!
    Debbie

Jac says:

Very cute card and very effective waves, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Crud…you made the cat image so cute, I will have to put him on my wish list…thanks!!!

Jess says:

Such a cute fun card! Thanks for playing along at the Inky Paws challenge!

Kymona says:

Hey Taunya! Your cat is so cute. He looks so relaxed. I love how the water was created with washi tape. Very creative.

Jennifer says:

Very cute card! I love what you did with the kitty stamp – and isn’t it funny how hard it is to do the simple things like tearing washi! Thanks for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge at Newton’s Nook Designs

Eek–this is so adorable. Love the washi waves.

Darnell says:

I sure enjoyed your sweet lazy card, Taunya! That was very clever to tear the Washi to make waves!! Hugs, Darnell

Dianne says:

Fabulous CAS card thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
    Hugs Dianne x (DT)

Sorry I haven’t been around lately! This is darling, friend! LOVE the washi tape for the water! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Patti says:

Washi water! brilliant!! : ) I just need to CASE this! : )

Patti

Now, how in the world did I miss this little cutie? Adorable card, and genius with the Washi tape! Thanks for sharing, Taunya!

So cute! Love that cat and how you used the washi!

For gosh sake’s, Taunya, how darling is your Newton, snoozing in his cozy basket nestled on its ‘carpet’ of washi! Brilliant!! I have a smile bright enough to light up our house in seeing this! A few Newton’s Nook stamps are in my collection, and they need to receive a bunch more love for me! I have one Halloween and one Christmas set, so their opportunities will happen soon. Crisp, easy to work with, and cutie patootie! Heyyy….these images would be perfect for you to use for water-colouring (hint, hint, nudge, nudge…). Sweet card in every way!

Deepti says:

how adorable :) love the brilliant idea u used to make the waves !

This is just too darn cute! I love your sweet little cat kicking back and enjoying the day floating around in the pool. So fun.

Daen'Ys says:

So cute this little kitty!!! Fabulous paper piecing and clever use of washi…
    Rosi x

Aww!! This is so cute. I have been eyeing these stamps. I do not have a cat but I think these would be fun to stamp with. Really like how you used the washi tape on this!!