A “Rainbow” of Fun

Hello to all my blog friends!! I am popping in to start showing you the fun “rainbow” of treats I made for my friends at our retreat!! Do you see a theme emerging – perhaps a “rainbow” one!! The first gift I gave my gals was this:

Pouch for rainbow kool-aids made by sewing up the sides of this cute, flat kraft sack!

Here is a photo of the tag that went in the back pocket:

Here is a pic that shows what the tag says that tucks into the back of the sack!

Here is a pic that schows what the tag says that tucks into the back of the sack!

I got this really great idea from Diane Jacquay of Peaceful Lane. She made some for summer using only 3 colors here and I decided to try putting all 6 colors of the rainbow into the pouch!! It was tight but it helped them stay put where I lined them up!! I am so grateful to Diane for the inspiration I received from her amazing blog!!

So stay tuned – today I gave them 3 treats, something red in the morning, an orange treat after lunch, and yellow sweetness after dinner.   I will try to take a quick minute tomorrow to show you!!

Thanks for all the support and well wishes!  I have done close to 75 pages today!! Yeah for me!! I love creating pages to save my children’s precious, beautiful memories

Linked up here – hitwithbestshot

9 thoughts on “A “Rainbow” of Fun

I can’t believe all the love and creativity in these daily surprises! You are amazing!!
    Debbie

This Koolaid pouch is just adorable. Some people have all the talent!!!

This is a total rainbow of happiness, Taunya! You put so much effort into brightening everyone’s day!

This is delightful, Taunya! What a fun little treat for your ladies – can’t wait to see the rest of your treats! Hugs…

75 pages??!!!! WOW!!!!

Patti says:

Daily surprises!!?? I wanna be in your group! : )

Kymona says:

Now this is a gift I would love to make and give. How cute and creative is this!!!! You are truly amazing. Your friends are super lucky to have you in their corner.

Look at you, my friend, sharing your sweet personality in a ‘concrete’ fashion with these darling rainbow-themed gift bags! I can bet the smiles were ear-to-ear, and as bright as the brightest bulbs when your gals received them! I haven’t had kool-aid for years (sign of being ‘grown up’ I guess), but my memories surrounding them – hot days, out on my grandparents’ farm, family time – are heart-warming. I loved the green best1 75 pages of layouts? You ROCK!!! Off to see what’s next, my ‘excellent for the confidence, you’re making my head swell’ friend!!

Milka says:

This is so cool! I like rainbow colors and how cheerful this looks like. 😀