A Fun Technique

Just popping in quickly (seriously quick) to share this card with you:

This card was made using the KISS technique.  I inked up the rectangle, then "kiss"ed it with the petal part of the tulip to remove ink in that design from the rectangle.  I then came in with the darker blue color and stamped the petal part over that spot.  It gave this card a beautiful look!

This card was made using the KISS technique. I inked up the rectangle, then “kiss”ed it with the petal part of the tulip to remove ink in that design from the rectangle. I then came in with the darker blue color and stamped the petal part over that spot. It gave this card a beautiful look!

Sorry to be so quick but things are a little crazy in my world!! And I am off to spend the week with my family, my son & his wife, my 3 granddaughters (YIPPEE) , my mom and dad, and all 5 of my siblings and their families!!  If I get a quiet moment I will try to post something  – but my projects right now are all the cute treat notes I am making for the upcoming retreat!! And I promised to share them with you after I give them out!! So hopefully I will see you soon!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

16 thoughts on “A Fun Technique

So nice to see a new post from you, Taunya. :) I’ve been checking and checking. LOL! Loving this beautiful and elegant card. Such a pretty technique!

Just gorgeous! Love the soft colors and your papers are perfect!!! Have too much fun on your trip. Hugs, Penny

Paula Guthrie says:

This is personally one of my favorite cards you have made!! I love blue and tulips!!! So creative you are!!! Enjoy time with family!!

Diane says:

The flowers are beautiful, Taunya, love the softness of this pretty card!!

I love it! You seriously did a great job with the kissing technique, Taunya..beautiful card!

This is so beautiful!
    Debbie

Beautiful card, Taunya! Love the soft colors – thanks for the details on how you achieved this gorgeous look! Hugs…

OMGorgeous, Taunya!! Your card featuring the kissing technique is nothing short of fabulous! What a lovely floral image you’ve chosen – and the shades of blue are ever so eye-catching. The green bow is the perfect special touch! Swoon-inducing big time! Have a most excellent time with your family, creating the most precious and special of memories! Your grand-daughters (I still can’t believe you’re a grandma….waaaayyyy too young) will be thrilled to the moon and back to have you in their midst, all to themselves. My crystal ball forecasts plenty of spoiling and pampering to be had over the next few days! Enjoy your time immensely, my dear friend – and dedicate every single moment to those people who are gems in your life! Looking forward to stories when you return and, of course, the ‘big reveal’ of your retreat goodies. I know they’ll be awesome x amazing!!
    Hugs galore!!
    ~c

Love this! Great technique and flawless execution. Love that sheer ribbon too!

This is so pretty, Taunya … wonderful, soft colour palette, so beautifully paired with such a fabulous technique … lovely! Anita:)

This is so pretty Taunya…I love your sweet trio of posies and the colors are so soft and sweet. Enjoy your week with family and can’t wait to hear all about it and see more photos.

Shanna says:

Beautiful card! I love the repeated image. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your kind comments on my work.
    Enjoy every moment with your family!
    Shanna :)

Sheila H says:

Your color combo is very pretty, and I love the bow. Your kissing technique is very attractive.

What a lovely card!! I love how you did the KISS technique with these flowers. They look so cool. Wonderful design!!

This is so very pretty. I hope you are having a fabulous time with your family. Can’t wait to see when you share the goodies you made for them.

Kymona says:

LOL, if I went in order, I would have notice that you are one of six too!!! Such a great family. I love this card too. The colors are amazing. Can you believe I’ve never tried the Kissing technique. I need to try it.