Three Challenges At Once – What?!?!

I am so extremely excited to tell you that I am linking up this card to 3, yes 3 challenges!!

There are lots of men/boys on my birthday card list so I needed to make some cards that were mailable to send out to them!! This card is what resulted – I personally think it turned out pretty great!!

Penguin card made with an old Stampin Up! set called Penguin Paradise!

Penguin card made with an old Stampin Up! set called Penguin Paradise!!

And here are the 3 challenges that I am linking this card up to:

So I guess that makes 4 5 challenges for this cute penguin card!!

Thanks for looking – I hope you have a wonderful day!!

16 thoughts on “Three Challenges At Once – What?!?!

Darling! Just love this image!
    Debbie

I LOVE it, Taunya! That image is SO fun and I LOVE the pop of color against the blue! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! Mynn xx

Fabulous coloring job on this card, Taunya! I love all of the bright colors…so cute!

Kymona says:

Hey Taunya!! You are on a roll, girl!! You have all of the best retired Stampin Up! stamps! The coloring is amazing. I wish I could ride those waves too. Looks like fun. I can’t swim, so you won’t find me out there. Great job.

Super job on the coloring, Taunya! Such a fun image and so perfect for a masculine card! Thanks so much for linking up at Paper Issues! :)

Diane says:

The penguin is ADORABLE, such a wonderful card!!

Laura says:

Madden loved it!!!!

Now this is one cute card! I love your sweet little penguin on that surf board, so fun and so sweet.

This is adorable!! I am impressed that you were able to meet three challenges. I can barely meet one these days. I love that little guy. You did a fabulous job coloring him in. It makes me want to go to the beach! Really great card. Thank you for your kind words on my blog. You are so sweet!! Have a fabulous day!!

That image is so cute! I love it, the coloring is just right, great card!

Sandie says:

Such a fun image and what fabulous colouring. Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog. I tried to subscribe to your blog but not sure I got the email? Thanks for playing at TIME OUT x

Ellen Parker says:

Adorable! Such a fun card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Great Impressions! I hope you join us again soon!

Jan Brown says:

Love your choice of stamp for your great CAS card – thanx for playing along with us at Fantasy Stampers.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

sand says:

Cool Card Thanks for joining us at Fantasy Stampers Hugs Sandra dt xx

Beverley says:

Awesome! Thanks for taking the TIME OUT and joining in on the challenge :) Hugs Bev x

Three challenges with one card – and what a card it is!! Your board-short sporting, surf-boarding penguin is adorable; that expression on his face, with his wings flapping in glee, is pure delightful! Definitely a guy card…actually, an ‘anybody’ card! Sweet, sweet and sweet! Way to go with stepping into these challenges; you’ve nailed them all!!