CAS *ology Week 102 – Float

This week I quickly made a card using an old Stampin’ Up set called Seasonal Solids!!

I made this card to be for the CAS*ology Week 102 – Float challenge!!

Week 102 - Float

I used a cloud stencil to do the waves – just used the opposite side! So here is my card:

Boat card made with an oldie but a goodie from SU! - Seasonal Solids

Boat card made with an oldie but a goodie from SU! – Seasonal Solids

I hope that you enjoyed this quick post showing you that I took a challenge!!! :)

Have a Super, Way Good day!!

10 thoughts on “CAS *ology Week 102 – Float

Great take on the challenge, Taunya! Good luck…hope you win! Your card is adorable!

Kymona says:

Taunya, I love your sail boats. I love the waves too. Super cute. I’m glad you decided to participate.

Judy1223 says:

Taunya, this is so cute! What a great way to use your cloud stencil to make your waves…and such a cute boat image (an oldie but a goodie!)! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Wow, Love this!! Love the idea of the cloud reversed for the waves!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at CASology!!!

This is so very cute, and I love your little waves. So glad you were able to play along with us at CASology this week.

Super darling, Taunya! I’ve been out of town so sorry to be silent the past week! HUGS! Mynn xx

Melissa says:

What an adorable little trio of sailboats…the perfect number! :) Love the movement you created with the waves and positioning of the boats!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology!

Love how you used the cloud stencil for the waves, this is such a cute card!

Diane says:

Very clever of you to use the cloud stencil for waves, I’ll have to remember that idea! Love those cute little boats :)

Taunya, *waving wildly* it’s me, c *finally* here to catch up on the gallery of fabulous creations that I’ve seen, but haven’t had a chance to comment on! Crazy hectic, what with family visits (awesome), bike races at home and, of course, our travels to Bend, where my husband wrapped up racing yesterday (suffer-fest!). Tomorrow, we leave (sad face) to spend some time with my husband’s family before heading home. Your card here is ultra adorable! Not only are those wee sailboats totally cute, but seeing the clouds as having ‘wave’ potential…brilliant! Fabulous creativity…and mega-watt smile making, too!
    Hugs~