New Tag You’re…It! mini challenge

While cruising around the web I came across this fun new challenge blog  Tag You’re… It! and I thought of a very recently done project for my craft room and decided to give it a chance – It is a repurposed Pokemon card tin that now holds a mini pair of scissors and is full of Doodlebug Design’s packaged ribbons.  I covered it with Doodlebug papers and using some mini tags spelled out the word ribbons on the front of it!  Here is how it turned out:

A tin that was repurposed to be used as a holder for my Doodlebug Design brand ribbon packages!

This is the project that I am linking up to Tag You’re…It’s mini challenge!!

I was super pleased when I figured out that a Pokemon card tin (which there are oodles of around our house)  fit perfectly into one of the cubbies of this shelf!  Perfect fit!

This is the 4 cubby shelf that I put 2 of my repurposed tins in to hold favorite products!

You will notice another tin that I repurposed as well – also using tags.  I love repurposing things and making something useful and beautiful out of them.  If you ask me I think it adds a certain amount of beauty to my little shelf!

Thanks so much for popping in!! Please leave me a message cuz they really make me smile!!

I linked this idea up with Just a girl & her Blog – Hit me with your Best Shot! # 26

hitwithbestshot

17 thoughts on “New Tag You’re…It! mini challenge

These make your shelf look so warm and cozy! Love your little tins, Taunya, and good luck on the challenge! Haven’t heard of that one before! Hugs…

Janis in ID says:

What a delightful project!!! Looks wonderful in your cubby and is just so sweet the way it is decorated. Great job!
    <3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Debbie says:

What a ca-ute idea! I love re-purposing too!

Karin Åkesdotter says:

ADORABLE tags! Thanks so much for playing along with the Tag You’re it challenge! Hugs, Karin

Paula Guthrie says:

That is so cute!! Love it!

This is so adorable. I love it when things can be re purposed, especially tins, which always seem to nice to throw away. Your mini tag banner is just adorable. Thanks for all your blog comments. I’ve been away, and it is always nice to hear from people while I am gone. So glad you are going to play along at CASology for our float challenge this week. I’ll be on the lookout for your entry.

Kymona says:

What a great idea! They look so cute and colorful. This really is a nice DIY. Instead of buying these tins we can just create them ourselves. Great idea. Thank you so much for sharing. I’m going to go over to the challenge and see what its about.

Leigh Penner says:

I love how you were able to repurpose the Pokemon tin! It’s so sweet! Thanks for playing along with TYIC!

• 8.1

How cute is this? I love re-purposing things too but mine are not as cute as yours!! Love the fun paper you used. How cool that it fits right in your cubby too. You will now have to make more!!! BTW-love that cubby. Where did you get it? Thanks for all the kind words on my blog. Have a great day!!

Diane says:

I love repurposing items like this! Your tins are adorable and look great sitting on the shelf! Wonderful project, tfs!

Lisa Arana says:

Those little tags are darling. So glad you joined in on the fun with Tag You’re It!

donna mikasa says:

Such a fun use for tags and I love how you used them in your craft room!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Tag You’re It! Hope to see you again!

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

Your project is so cute! Love how you re-purposed the tin and decorated to match the Doodlebug ribbon it’s holding. :)

Gayatri says:

Cuteness! Thanks so much for joining us at Tag you’re It Challenge!

PERFECT!!! I love when I find out things like that! Super darling and a perfect storage solution! HUGS! Mynn xx

Elizabeth says:

This is so cute! What a happy little thing to put in your craft space.

Super good idea! What an inspiration. I love repurposing as well but am not good at carrying it out! :) thx so much for ur visits to my blog and generously encouraging comments! =)
    Mandy