A Quick Hi!!

Just wanted to pop in and share this card with you!

Using the Watercolor Garden stamp set from SU! this floral card was created!

Using the Watercolor Garden stamp set from SU! this floral card was created!

It was made with lots of love for a very special friend!! Love the way it came together and the way the colors work with each other!  All items used for the card are from Stampin’ Up! – mostly older products and colors like Lovely Lilac, Only Orange, Pink Passion and Green Galore.  But these are all items I still have in my craft room – and SU’s Watercolor Garden has long been a favorite of mine, retired or not!!

Thanks for stopping by – I would love to hear from you!!

Comments from YOU make my day!!

14 thoughts on “A Quick Hi!!

Lovin’ the HAPPY colors and scallop detail at the bottom! It looks great!

Totally cute! LOVE the bold colors! :) By the way…you won a prize at House of Cards! Email me so I can get the info to you! HUGS! Mynn xx

Mary Halvorson says:

Beautiful card! Would never expect anything else from you. LOL

Diane says:

Very pretty card, love the vivid colors!!

Donna K says:

I totally agree, Taunya! Perfect colors for this sweet card. I love the design and I’m sure your friend will as well! I also wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog this week. I appreciate your kind comment and am happy you found your way to my page. Hope you have a great day today! It’s going to be sunny and humid in Eastern, NC! ~Donna K

Darnell says:

This is so bright and so fun, Taunya! Just the perfect card for a Happy Birthday for a friend!! It will be treasured! Hugs, Darnell

Love this bright color combination, so tropical!

abusybee says:

This is super sweet! Fun color combo! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

Such a pretty card. The orange and purple look fantastic together.

Orange and purple – two colours I find challenging to work with – and you’ve worked absolute magic with them! The watercolour flower is so pretty, nestled on its corrugated frame. The subtle images on the orange background add such a special touch. Your friend will be wearing a mega-watt smile when she receives this made-with-love card. Gorgeous!

So pretty! Your cards are always so happy with such beautiful color combos!

Cuteness! What a fun, perky card! Congrats to all of your big 5-0 winners! Have a great day – sorry I’ve been MIA. June nearly kicked my patootie. Thank goodness for July! Hugs…

Just popping in to say a quick “hi” and hope that everything is tickety-boo wonderful in your world! Today marks the ‘official’ end to the school year and start of summer holidays (although I have some odds and sods to clean up next week). We know what that means: crafting time (and perhaps I should aim to read a book or several, too)! I’m sure you’re busy with all kinds of ‘summery goodness’; looking forward to seeing more cards/projects from you soon! I miss your dazzles and delights! Plenty of Anything Goes challenges happening…
    Super huge hugs, my friend!
    ~c

I agree with everyone else. The colors you picked are perfect. I love both together-make me so happy! (I am partial to orange too-one of my favorites!!) I recognized that flower right off the bat from being SU! Watercolor Garden!! That used to be my go to set back in the day. I am not sure I even have it anymore. I should see and if I do, dig it out and make a card. Thank you for sharing!!