Alrighty, it is Sunday Morning, June 15th and I promised winners of my blog be announced today!! Well I have my 2 winners plus I pulled a surprise from my sleeve and I have chosen 5 other people to win a small prize as well!!
So, without further adieu, here are my winners:
Prize # 1 – 50 yards of ribbon The winner is Kendra who said “Congratulations on your 50th!! That really is something to celebrate :)) Enjoyed browsing your site… Pretty cards but especially loved all the fun things you did with your granddaughters… I’m sure they love creating with you!! 50 yards of ribbon?? I make lil clips for our daughter and friends and have a ribbon addiction! ”
Prize # 2 – $25.00 Gift Card of choice The winner is c who said “Taunya, thank you so much for commenting on my blog and inviting me to visit yours. WOW, WOW and WOW! I had no idea what dazzling delights were awaiting! So much creativity with your cards and projects, and your posts about your grandchildren…oh my! Infused with love, indeed! The little ones are so fortunate to have a grandma who creates ‘meaningful moments’ with them! The photos of the the projects you did – especially the rainbow nails – are heart-melting and heart-warming! I must say, though, you look far, far toooo young to be a grandma! I’m old enough to be one, however, I don’t have kids (only one husband *grin*), but I’m Aunty C to my 4-year old niece and 2 year old nephew. Being an Aunt is my best. job. ever! I’m off to stroll through your site a bit more before heading off to work. Have a splendid Friday; as sparkle filled as you’ve made mine!”
Surprise!!! Prizes # 3 through #7 – Mystery Prize and $5.00 gift card to either Hobby Lobby or Micheals
- # 3 Catherine Loh who said “haha… I thought you were celebrating your birthday… but in sense, you are! a celebration of your 50th posting … well done! and I hope you continue to 100 and beyond!”
- # 4 Michele F said this “Color me crazy about the crayon card!! I am one girl who has never, and will never, stop coloring =] Congrats!”
- # 5 Kymona had this to say “Hey Taunya, Congrats on you big 5-0! I wish I had done this for my first 50. Such a great idea. Your card is awesome as well. It so fitting. I can’t tell that it was made some time ago. Flowers are in so your right on time. Your blog looks great too. Nice and slick and inviting. Great job.”
- # 6 Diane shared this ” Congratulations on reaching 50 posts!! The pink daisies are very sweet, and I love the added texture the netting gives your card, nice work!”
- # 7 Kathe D said “Taunya, just stopping by to congratulate you on 50 posts – I can relate to your strong start/weak finish experience so I think you deserve to be thrilled and proud! Also, thanks so much for your kind words at my blog. “
There was so many who joined in the celebration that I wanted to give out more prizes!! Thanks so much to all of you who entered! All my Winners Please be sure to email me right away at daisiesgirl AT gmail DOT com with your card preference if I need it and your snail mail address so I can get your prize sent out to you. I hope to hear from you all soon!!
Thanks again for all the love – Please come back soon!!