Posies Card

Wanted to share with you today a card I made several years ago.  I decided to pull it out and make several more so that I would have them on hand for when I wanted to send a floral birthday card!! Here is the card:

A favorite card of mine - made using older Posy sets from Stampin Up!

A favorite card of mine – made using older Posy sets from Stampin Up!

This card was made using some long retired SU! stamp sets such as Posy n’ Bee and Petite Posies!  The only part used from Posy n’ Bee was the two step part used to make the bee! Petite Posies were so fun to just randomly stamp on the card front in bright colors.  I used – Pink Passion, Ballet Blue, Green Galore, YoYo Yellow and Basic Black SU! inks. A pencil eraser was used to stamp the yellow inside the flowers.  My very favorite thing about this card was using a black pen to draw a buzz trail for each of the bees.  Another favorite thing about this card is the fun randomly stamped envelope and card insert!  I think it just makes  an ensemble when the envelope matches!

All in all, this was a fun card to mass produce – lots of stamping. But I just cranked the tunes and sang along as I stamped.   Is there an oldie but a goodie that you might want to make again?  Think about it and maybe you do!?!?

Thanks for letting me share this with you!! And hope you had fun stopping by!

8 thoughts on “Posies Card

Cuteness! Love these pretty little blooms! Happy Monday :)

So pretty, Taunya. I love the bees buzzing about. :)

What a sweet card! So this makes your 52nd post! Way to go!
    Debbie

SUPER cute, Taunya! It makes me feel like I need to dig out some old stamp sets! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

This is a very pretty card, and so sweet. What a great card to have on hand when you need it for a friend. Thanks so much for all your kind comments you have been leaving on my blog. You always make me smile.

Diane says:

Such a pretty little card, love the sweet posies and the cute bees!

What a super pretty little card! I can see why you’d like some of these to hand! So useful!
    Thanks for taking time out to visit my blog & leave me a lovely comment!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

This card is so pretty!! I LOVE your color choices. Those little bees are too cute!!