Graduation Card – Doodlebug Style

Two members of my extended family graduated recently from college so I was in need of graduation cards to send them.  I sat down with some parts of the new Doodlebug Graduates collection, some washi tape (also from Doodlebug) and an older stamp set from Stampin’ Up! called Tassel Time and this is what I came up with:

A Fun, Simple Graduation Card I made

A Fun, Simple Graduation Card I made

I love how cute the garland from Doodlebug Graduates collection looks at the top of the banners. I hope these cards are well received and enjoyed!! Thanks for visiting!! Only 3 more posts to go til I get to 50 posts and a giveaway – so be sure to come on back!!!

8 thoughts on “Graduation Card – Doodlebug Style

Very nice! I’m sure the recipients were thrilled with a hand made creation from you! Thanks for sharing :-)

Love the addition of the garland! Looks GREAT!

This card is just too stinkin’ cute. Love how you decorated the envelope to match. Lucky recipients!!!

Totally awesome! LOVE the fun stars!!! HUGS, friend! :) Mynn xx

I love the combo of the banners and star garland. Great graduation card (I need to make one and I’ve been putting it off so thank you for the push and inspiration). :)

Elizabeth says:

Cute card! I have to get on making some of those for my graduate next month! I nominated you for a Liebster Award, read the details here… http://elizgardner.blogspot.com/2014/05/liebster-award.html

Carmen N says:

What a great card! I’ll have to remember that as we have a graduation coming up next weekend.

This card is fabulous!! I love your layering and the little star border. I love the design!!