Hello there!! I did it! I finally sat down in my craft room and created something using some of my favorite products. I have to admit, I have been in a creative slump!! But with this card I hope I am busting through it!!
I took one of my favorite products – Doodlebug Washi Tape and created this card:
Simple, huh?!? It went together really quick!! In fact, I whipped up 4 of them for me to have on hand! As you can see I did not leave the envelope bare – I added washi there too!! I will list below the items that I used to make this card!
Supplies used –
- Doodlebug Sentiment stamps – Hampton Art/Doodlebug Design
- Baby Blooms washi tape – Doodlebug Design
- Swimming Pool Swiss dot washi tape – Doodlebug Design
- Cupcake Swiss dot washi tape – Doodlebug Design
- Spring Mini Pearls assortment- Doodlebug Design
- 1 3/4″ circle punch – Stampin’ Up!
- Cool Caribbean inkpad – Stampin’ Up!
Thanks for looking!!
And remember coming up in 5 more posts a big giveaway to celebrate my 50th post!
Added to: http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/ #58 Designer’s choice – clean and simple