How Doodlebug “Colors” my Life!!

If you have been reading my blog for very long then you have learned that I have a deep and abiding Like/Love/Obsession of all things made by  Doodlebug Design Inc.

They are by far my favorite papercrafting company!! Their colors are bright and crisp and coordinate so well with one another. They choose the cutest themes and collections filled with delightful icons and motifs!! I am proud to say that I have been a fan of their products since back in the late ’90s.

With that said – I thought my love for all things Doodlebug needed to be recorded, so I created this 2 page spread in the 8 by 8 format! Starting with a colorful, glittery title – then moving on to 6 banners of colored paper and then adding a few pictures of things I have “cute”d up with Doodlebug products – boxes, notebooks, tins, etc!! I tried to add some flair to each banner either with twine or a paper frill or sticker or something!! I like how it turned out so much that I am going to frame it and display it in my craft space!!

I love how color & cuteness are added to anything I make with Doodlebug!

I love how color & cuteness are added to anything I make with Doodlebug!

Thanks so much for the visit and for humouring me while I went on and on about something that adds beauty to my life!! I think I love their products so much because they help me to make beautiful things for others just to show them I care!! Leave me a message about what your favorite proucts are – I would love to hear what you use to create beautiful things with!! Have a beautiful day!

I am Linking up with – hitwithbestshot

9 thoughts on “How Doodlebug “Colors” my Life!!

What a fun project! I’ve never thought of doing this–what a great idea! I LOVE the bold and bright colors, friend! I will definitely have to take a peek at the Doodlebug site! Never been! :) HUGS and happy Tuesday! Mynn xx

beth says:

Taunya these are beautiful pages so whimsical as far as my obsession with papers it has to be DCWV have to many stacks to mention.

Emily Keaton says:

How delightful and truly colorful! What a fun project for you to work on and then decorate your space with. Have a great day!

Beautifully done! Love the layout, and the colors! I am going to go try to find photos of your new craft space – sounds exciting! So glad you popped over to check out my blog. I’m looking for a subscribe/follow button, so as of today, I’ll be your newest ‘stalker’ – hope you’ll ‘stalk’ mine as well! Hugs…

What a sweet tribute to Doodlebug! I think this is a great idea…love the banners and how you used all different colors of Doodlebug :)

Oh, I love Doodlebug too. Their colors are just so perfect!

Connie M says:

Beautiful work:):)

What a clever way to show your love of Doodlebug!! I love the colors on this page. I love the paper banners and the cute photos too!!

KMCorby says:

I put cards and ATCs that I made in my Project Life binder, until I use them. If I really love it, I make a color scan of it to keep. I also really like Doodlebug’s bright and cheerful color palette. I use their embellishments a lot. But my favorite paper company is DCWV.