Doodlebug Washi Love

Today while I was playing around in my newly organized craft space (which I will be showing you in another blog post coming soon)  I made these simple Doodlebug cards using Washi Tape and alphabet stickers!

Made on a simple kraft card base using washi tape and alphabet stickers!

Made on a simple kraft card base using washi tape and alphabet stickers!

Simple Thank you card made using a white card base, washi tape, and alphabet stickers!

I love using Doodlebug Design Inc.’s products whenever I create – their colors, icons, and designs are simply fabulous and they never fail to put a smile on my face!!  Much more Doodlebug Cuteness to come – My goal is one Doodlebug project per week so we will see how I do!! Make sure to come back to see more!! Thanks for the visit!

link-party-button1I linked up at this blog

Added to: http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/ #58 Designer’s choice -Clean and Simple

13 thoughts on “Doodlebug Washi Love

laura salisbury says:

Taunya… That is so cute and simple…. Even I could do that and not mess it up.

Hi! Thank you so much for coming by to visit my blog and facebook page! I love your card and how sweet of you to send a card to show someone you care… I look forward to seeing and being inspired your talent and future creations! Have a wonderful day!

I LOVE THESE CARDS! The colors are FABULOUS and what a great way to create a lovely card and quickly!!! Effective and lovely!! Just what I LOVE!! TFS!! I hope you have a great day! I can’t wait to look at more of your inspiration :)

Deanna says:

What adorable cards. Thanks for sharing such a cute (and easy – my kind-of craft) idea!

Hi Taunya–Here I am, loved perusing your work. This card in particular is so creative and fun. Thanks for visiting my blog, visitors are always appreciated! Have a lovely day!

very cute! great use of washi!

KMCorby says:

These are so cute and simple. I like them a lot. I will try it — I have a lot of washi tape, haven’t used it much yet.

KMCorby says:

I also like Doodlebug’s bright and cheerful palette of colors.

Amy Rhodes says:

This is a great idea really simple and effective.

linda rose says:

I showed these cards to my daughter because she has a card making business. She loved them! Such a creative way to use the tape. Thanks for sharing!

Emily Keaton says:

These washi cards are just precious! I love how colorful they are–and you just can’t go wrong with Doodlebug!

Taunya, I’m thrilled and tickled pink that you shared your oh-so-sweet washi cas cards! They are both delightful, but that second one has really caught my eye with its fun colours and patterns. The ‘thanks’ spilled across is perfect placement! I’m wearing a mega-watt smile looking at these! You and Doodlebug are certainly a well-matched pair! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges!! Such cuteness…
    c

Nonni says:

Fun way to use washi tape! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!